Animal Models and Cell Lines
>Cre Mouse Models
- B-Pdgfrb-iCre mice
- The Pdgfrb gene encodes a cell surface tyrosine kinase receptor, the beta-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor.
- B-Prrx1-iCre mice
- The Prrx1 gene encodes a DNA-associated protein, paired related homeobox 1, localized to the nucleus and functions as a transcription coactivator.
- B-Sp7(Osx)-iCre mice
- The Sp7 gene is a C2H2-type zinc finger transcription factor of the SP gene family and putative master regulator of bone cell differentiation.
- B-Syn1-iCre mice
- The Syn1 gene encodes synapsin I, a neuronal phosphoprotein associated with the membranes of small synaptic vesicles.
- B-Tnfrsf11a(RANK)-iCre mice
- The Tnfrsf11a gene encodes receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappa B (RANK), maps to the same region of chromosome 18 as familial expansile osteolysis.
- B-Ucp1-iCre mice
- The Ucp1 gene, encodes the uncoupling protein 1, a transmembrane protein found in the mitochondria of brown adipose tissue.