Biocytogen Gene Targeting Services will be exhibiting at the 2018 American Association of Immunologists (AAI) in Austin, TX, May 4-8. This meeting hosts world leading immunologists from all career stages and sectors (government, academia, etc) who come to share their knowledge, technology and cutting edge research.Stop by booth #1029 and learn how to advance your research goals with Biocytogen’s service platforms.
What makes us different?
· Our unique Extreme Genome Editing (EGE®) technology allows for precise, large fragment insertions in short timelines and has 10 to
20-fold higher recombination efficiencies than standard CRISPR/Cas9
· All-inclusive service package: all project milestones, from design to delivery are included, as are regular progress reports
· Our custom models have resulted in high quality publications from researchers from across the globe
· Premier catalog of humanized immune-checkpoint mouse models
What this means for you and your research:
· Confidently generate complex models that may be more challenging or time consuming to make using other strategies
· No hidden fees or surprise expenses, as design, production, validation and delivery are included
· Monthly reports allow you to keep track of your project's progress
· Money back guarantee: we generate your project successfully, or we refund you fully