Chat with Biocytogen’s gene-targeting specialists at Experimental Biology 2018 Booth #1038
BiocytogenTM Gene Targeting Services will be exhibiting at Experimental Biology (EB) 2018 in San Diego, CA, April 22-24. This meeting is comprised of more than 14,000 attendees from the academic, industry and government sectors. EB will cover topics and advances in anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology, and physiology. Stop by booth #1038 and start your journey toward generating custom gene-engineered cell and animal models!
What makes us different?
· Our unique Extreme Genome Editing (EGE®) technology allows for precise, large fragment insertions in short timelines and has 10 to 20-fold higher recombination efficiencies than standard CRISPR/Cas9
· All-inclusive service package: all project milestones, from design to delivery are included, as are regular progress reports
· Our custom models have resulted in high quality publications from researchers from across the globe
What this means for you and your research:
· Confidently generate complex models that may be more challenging or time consuming to make using other strategies
· No hidden fees or surprise expenses, as design, production, validation and delivery are included
· Monthly reports allow you to keep track of your project's progress
· Money back guarantee: we generate your project successfully, or we refund you fully