American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2019
- 10 Posters highlight new IO targets (e.g. CTLA-4, OX40, CD3e), preclinical services, PK/PD studies, and antibody screening platform will be presented at AACR.
Learn about Biocytogen’s enhanced capabilities: One-stop solution from concept to IND. Extensive experience in:
- Humanized immune checkpoint mouse models for Preclinical efficacy and pharmacology studies
- Immune-deficient mice (B-NDG) for PDX, CDX and immune system reconstitution studies
- Our integrated antibody discovery platform accelerates drug discovery and development
- Customized genetically modified animal and cell models using our innovative CRISPR-based Extreme Genome Editing (EGE) technology, which increases homologous recombination (HR) efficiency by 20 times.
- Our senior scientists and the leadership team will be available at the Meeting to discuss research strategies, collaboration, and business development opportunities.
- Come to Booth 1613 to win Starbucks and Amazon gift cards! You can schedule a face-to-face meeting HERE！
- Follow our LinkedIn news to keep you updated or email us at [email protected]
Event Date: March 29 - April 3, 2019 | Event Location: Atlanta, Georgia