Business Development Manager (RenMab)
Employment Type: Full time
The Business Development (BD) Manager will focus solely on the RenMab Mouse Model and Antibody Discovery in order to achieve the business development goals in the assigned territory. She/he will also be responsible for the development of strategic and new business opportunities for Biocytogen antibody discovery collaboration and RenMab licensing promotion.
- Establish RenMab/Antibody Discovery interest in the assigned territory and achieve sales goals
- Actively reach out to prospective antibody discovery and development customers, build customer relationships to increase adoption of RenMab licensing/Antibody Discovery business
- Explore business opportunities including RenMab licensing and antibody discovery co-development, manage negotiations and deal terms and secure contracts/agreements
- Give presentations on RenMab/Antibody Discovery services and products to prospective clients
- Participate in Marketing/sales events, including vendor shows, symposia and other professional conferences
- Efficiently and professionally respond to inquiries regarding RenMab/Antibody Discovery products and services
- Provide feedback to the company’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and business development ideas
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ph.D. in pharmacology or immunology field
- Exceptional sales skills, ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the antibody discovery, either hybridoma technology or antibody display technology or single B cell cloning platform is a plus
- Experience with antibody transgenic mouse model is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of antibody market needs and optimal business models
- Ability to make connections between market needs with current Biocytogen RenMab and antibody discovery platform and coming product offerings, such as common-light chain RenMab or RenMab-KO models.
- Proven record of revenue generation is a plus
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|