Business Development Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Biocytogen is a fast-growing biotech company with broad cutting-edge technologies. You will have the best opportunity to learn and utilize the science and business in the fields of immuno-oncology, animal model gene engineering, preclinical pharmacology, therapeutic antibody discovery, etc. The biggest advantage of working in Biocytogen is that your career will have the best combination of biopharmaceutical science and applications, and you will grow with Biocytogen with confidence and strength.
- Master the science and business skills in the above-mentioned fields.
- Actively reach out to prospective customers, explore business opportunities, manage negotiations, and secure contracts
- Attend trade shows/relevant conferences
- Support the Marketing Team in branding and building awareness in the marketplace
Required skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master with direct experience in the industry in the bioscience field
- Strong interest to learn advances in biopharmaceutical science and business
- Enjoy networking with top scientists from biotech and biopharma companies
- Proven track record of revenue generation is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (i.e., customer meetings, conferences/vendor shows)
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.