Business Operations Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
The business operations associate reports directly to the company’s finance and operations manager in carrying out business and operation duties. The business operations associate mainly supports and maintains the sales operations and A/R accounting functions of the company. Key areas of responsibility are A/R, client & prospect database management, sales operations, business analysis, and reporting.
- Document and track organization-wide contracts, orders and agreements.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth operations of sales, order execution, fulfillment, billing, collection, revenue recognition. (Q2C process)
- Accounts receivable functions including generating invoices & statements, collections, credit monitoring. Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Assist with customer evaluation/onboarding process and maintain customer & prospect database. Provide timely and professional responses to customer inquiries and disputes, resolve account discrepancies.
- Work closely with accountants to ensure accuracy on financial statements, support the month-end close process.
- Help with various kinds of system setup and optimization, provide administrative support, and system maintenance.
- Assist in sales operations, help the business team execute territory management, reporting/dashboards. Respond to internal inquires.
- Ad hoc projects/reporting & other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Understanding and knowledge of general industrial business operations, B2B sales process, basic accounting concepts and application
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Solid competency in Excel. Experience with accounting/enterprise software (eg. Netsuite, SAP, QuickBooks, Wave, Sage, etc. ) with the ability to learn new software/tools.
- High degree of professionalism. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, complete work accurately, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mandarin is required
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.