Employment Type: Full Time
Biocytogen is currently seeking an experienced financial controller to support our leadership team to monitor the company’s financial health. The ideal candidate will have proven industry experience in multinational corporations. As a strong communicator and skilled financial expert, you will make it your mission to streamline our budgeting and financial reporting processes. You will also help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you.
- Support the execution of strategies for the group and local organizations.
- Deliver core management reporting and financial planning processes to ensure the effective and timely delivery of insightful, recurring or ad-hoc financial information.
- Lead the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in regional planning. Embrace and contribute to the budget plan.
- Performance Management: Lead insights, analytics and performance management of the plan execution with highest ethics.
- Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensuring accurate advance warning for all financial results.
- Proactively drive performance and carry out value-added analysis on financial data: Sales trends, Functional Expenses, Other Income and Expenses, Impairment review, Management of Cash Flow, Capital Investments, lifetime costs for projects, NPV etc.
- Support the organization’s leadership team with financial analysis (including Risks & Opportunities analysis), cost analysis and control and drive corrective actions.
- Conduct value added analyses, e.g. Resource Allocation, Profitability analyses, Benchmarking to recommend short and long-term targets and improvement areas.
- Oversee the management and development of teams of Finance professionals, manage the correct and timely implementation of group processes and policies and ensure adherence.
- Provide leadership in preparing business cases, participating and value adding in key negotiations for large size investments and programs/projects.
- Lead supply chain for effective coordination of Sales, Operations and R&D.
- Act as a point of contact to support the organization to work with Finance/IT/internal control functions.
- Encourage and facilitate sharing business knowledge/experience within the group.
- Coach, guide and mentor the Finance team, including upscaling capabilities.
- Work with the auditors, banks, and consultants in various projects.
- Reduce bureaucracy and add value and efficiency through automation, simplification and digital platforms and tools
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field
- Advanced degree in business administration (MBA) preferred
- Other Finance trainings & qualifications
- English proficiency
- Chinese speaker (preferred, not required)
- 10 years financial and/or operational experience in multinational corporations, 5 years managing finance function
- Strong experience in performance management, KPIs development, external insights generation to drive execution excellence
- International business knowledge
- Biotech or Pharmaceutical experience highly desirable
- Expertise in leading dynamic teams in changing environment
- International/global experience working in multinational teams
- Ability to align people and resources strategically
- Passion for the business side beyond pure finance perspective
- Business mindset
- Project excellence and change management
- Stakeholder engagement
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|