Financial Operations Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
The financial operations associate reports direcly to company’s financial manager in carrying out accounting and financial duties. The financial operations associate assists, supports and maintains the bookkeeping and accounting functions of the company. Key areas of responsibility are bookkeeping, A/R, analysis and operations support related accounting and reporting activities for Biocytogen.
- Document and track organization-wide contracts, orders, agreements.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth operations of sales, order fullfillment, billing, reveune recognition. (Q2C process)
- Accounts receivable functions including generating invoice & statements, collections, credit monitoring. Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Assist with customer evaluation/onboarding process and maintain customer database. Provide timly and professional responses to customer inquiries and disputes and resolve account discrepancies.
- Enter accounts payable, assists with accounts payable processing and communicate with vendors to resolve payment issues as needed. Maintain Supplier database.
- Post journal entries, prepare intercompany accounting entries. Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process. Support finanial reporting requirements.
- Support tax compliance and IRS filings via communications with external firms.
- Ad hoc projects/reporting & other related duties as assigned.
Required skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Understanding and knowlegde of general business operations, accounting concepts and application
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Solid competency in Excel. Experience with accounting software (eg. QuickBooks, Wave, Sage, etc. ) with ability to learn new software/tools
- High degree of professionalism. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, complete work accurately, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mandarin is required
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|