in vivo Pharmacology Research Associate
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Biocytogen is a comprehensive research and discovery service provider for biotech and pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions. Its service platform integrates preclinical studies with innovative animal models, CRISPR-based gene editing, antibody discovery, and animal supplies, with current focus on immuno-oncology and oncology. Its rapid expansion in the last few years has seen its growth from its headquarter in Beijing, China to the recently established lab space in the greater Boston area. This new site, located in Wakefield, Massachusetts, has immediate openings for experienced and highly motivated research associates in preclinical in vivo pharmacology.
- Perform preclinical pharmacology studies in rodents. Tasks include drug administration via multiple routes (IV, IP, SC, PO etc), blood and tissue collection, and tumor volume measurement. Experience with small animal surgery is a plus.
- Communicate and coordinate with other scientists on project team to draft, finalize, and implement study protocols. Follow protocols and independently execute tasks.
- Collect and record data. Prepare summary of experimental procedures and results and present data in team meetings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 1-5 years of academic or industry research experience. Demonstrated experience in small animal handling and pharmacology is highly preferred.
- Experience with cell culture and in vitro assays desireable.
- Demonstrated ability for quality execution, attention to details, and proficient in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player working collaboratively in team setting.
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills.
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | firstname.lastname@example.org|