Lead Generation Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
The Lead Generation Specialist will support the creation of inside sales and marketing content for Biocytogen’s advanced product lines and service platforms. The candidate will work closely with both Marketing and Business Development (BD) to ensure excellence in communicating Biocytogen’s unique portfolio of products and services to potential clients. The candidate’s major focus will be on the promotion of antibody discovery services and licensing RenMab mice, preclinical studies using humanized immune checkpoint mouse models & immune deficient mouse models, and genetic engineering services. The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background and a passion for scientific communication and collaboration.
- Reach out to potential clients and promote RenMab/antibody discovery licensing/co-development globally, especially the USA, Canada, and Europe.
- Inside sales data collection from multiple sources including websites and conference pamphlets
- Differentiate Biocytogen from competitors and promote collaboration/partnership globally
- Support marketing department to implement marketing strategies using email campaigns and campaign followup, events, digital marketing and public relations activities.
- Serve as the cross-functional team member to ensure effective communication between marketing and business development (BD) department to increase the impact of marketing initiatives
- Lead generation from multiple channels and delegation to BD managers accordingly using CRM software
- Utilize CRM to accurately and effectively track activity and update lead, account, and opportunity information, as well as sales pipeline with a focus on winning business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ph.D. in scientific field (molecular biology, immunology, oncology) or related discipline
- 2+ years of marketing/client relations/sales experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO
- Proven track record of revenue generation is a plus
- Strong interest in sales/inside sales/marketing with motivation to learn advances in biotechnology
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, research, and communication skills
- Team-oriented individual with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|