Employment Type: Full Time
The operations associate provides assistance to the operations manager in the daily management of the business. The Operations Associate’s responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations. A successful Operations Associate should be highly organized and have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks.
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Coordinate trade shows, seminars, conferences, and other events
- Coordinate with pharmacology team and gene targeting team to accomplish shipping tasks
- Maintaining company databases
- Maintain communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological related field is preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of general business operations
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Solid competency in Microsoft suite with the ability to learn new software/tools
- High degree of professionalism. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, complete work accurately, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mandarin is preferred
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.