Preclinical Study Director (Beijing)
Location: Beijing, China
Employment Type: Full Time
Candidates are expected to serve as Study Director to lead preclinical pharmacology study projects.
- Engage the clients in the early stage in co-operation with Business Development Managers to assure a full understanding of clients’ needs, and work out preliminary proposals.
- Serve as the primary contact for the client once the contract is secured. Responsible for designing and developing detailed project strategies, including but not limited to the cell culture condition, animal grouping, dosing, sample collection, etc.
- Coordinate the schedule and logisitics of the study with the client and internal multidisciplinary teams.
- Lead the pharmacology team to ensure the delivery of the projects. Troubleshoot and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Understand the Animal Welfare Act. Prepare protocols for IACUC review and respond to comments/questions from IACUC.
- Collect, evaluate, analyze and interpret data. Report the data to the clients in a professional format on a regular basis and respond to clients’ questions and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generate final reports and manage the data storage upon the completion of the project.
- Respond to internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) audits and maintain compliance.
Required skills and Experience:
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, immunology or relevant scientific discipline
- Strong background in Cancer Biology and immunology
- Experience using in vivo oncology models for drug discovery and translational research
- Excellent management, training and education skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; the ability to read, analyze, understand, discuss and interpret complex scientific and regulatory documents
- Attention to details and ability to produce quality work consistently
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | firstname.lastname@example.org|