Research Associate for in vivo Pharmacology
Employment Type: Full Time
Biocytogen Boston in vivo Team is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, highly motivated in vivo Pharmacology Research Associate to execute relevant disease models to support preclinical research services for biotech or pharma companies.
- Perform preclinical pharmacology studies in rodents. Tasks include drug administration via multiple routes (IV, IP, SC, PO etc), blood and tissue collection, and tumor volume measurement. Experience with small animal surgery is a plus.
- Communicate and coordinate with other scientists on project team to draft, finalize, and implement study protocols. Follow protocols and independently execute tasks.
- Collect and record data. Prepare summary of experimental procedures and results and present data in team meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 1-5 years of academic or industry research experience. Demonstrated experience in small animal handling and pharmacology is highly preferred.
- Experience with cell culture and in vitro assays desirable.
- Demonstrated ability for quality execution, attention to detail, and proficiency in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player working collaboratively in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected].
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|