Scientist/Sr. Scientist for Antibody Discovery
Location: Beijing, China
Employment Type: Full Time
Candidates are expected to join the efforts in the generation of antibody lead candidates derived from antibody discovery and antibody engineering/optimization platforms for the development of novel therapeutics. They will focus on the development of therapeutic antibodies for cancer and autoimmune diseases. This position requires expertise in antibody generation, screening, engineering and optimization, hybridoma and phage/mammalian display platform technologies, and drugability assessment for lead candidates.
- Generate, screen, and optimize therapeutic antibody candidates for cancer or autoimmune disease treatment
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify and implement new antibody engineering technologies
- Work closely with antibody discovery teams as well as scientists in other teams to support antibody discovery, preclinical, and translational efforts and to ensure that project timelines and goals are met
- Collaborate with other groups to abstract key results and provide regular project status updates to the management team.
Required skills and Experience:
- PhD in cell/molecular biology, pharmacology or genetics with 3-5 years industry experience in oncology drug discovery/translational research
- Strong background in Cancer Biology and immunology
- Strong background in bispecific antibody engineering, biochemical analysis of proteins, protein design and engineering.
- Experience with state of the art molecular biology methods and assays essential to drive drug discovery projects
- Experience using in vivo oncology models for drug discovery and translational research
- Proven track record of striving for high level innovation and scientific excellence
- Excellent management, training and education skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of empowering world class science and energizing teams
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|