AACR 2021: Humanized CCR8 Mouse Model Provides A Translational Tool For Anti-Human CCR8 Antibody Drug Development
- CCR8 plays a critical role in Treg-mediated immunosuppression, indicating CCR8 is a promising target for anti-tumor drug development.
- Biocytogen generated a humanized B-hCCR8 mouse model by replacing the full-length encoding sequence of mouse Ccr8 with its corresponding human sequence.
- Human CCR8 protein expression was detected in tumor-infiltrating Tregs isolated from B-hCCR8 mice bearing MC38 tumors, compared to Tregs sorted from the spleen.
- Our anti-tumor efficacy study showed significant tumor growth inhibition in B-hCCR8 mice bearing MC38 tumors treated with anti-human CCR8 antibodies.
- B-hCCR8 mice are a promising model for in vivo efficacy evaluation of therapeutic human CCR8 antibodies.