AACR 2022: 1C3, a Novel Non-blocking Anti-human TNFR2 Antibody Generated From RenMice, Exhibits Promising Anti-tumor Activity and Safety in Syngeneic Tumor Models in Humanized TNFR2 Mice
- An anti-TNFR2 antibody, 1C3, was obtained via unbiased screening by detecting efficacy using humanized mice.
- 1C3 binds to the CRD3 AND CRD4 domains of TNFR2 without blocking the binding of TNFα.
- Compared with TNFα-blocking antagonists, 1C3 showed a greater effect in reversing the inhibition of Tregs on CD8+ T cell proliferation.
- Depletion of Tregs via ADCC and Teff/Treg ratio changed in vivo.
- 1C3 enhanced the efficacy of PD1/PD-L1 in MC38 tumor model.
- 1C3 is stable at 25 °C for 3 weeks (by SEC and CEX) and pl 9.0(by clEF).