AACR 2023: *Novel Preclinical Candidates Targeting B7-H3, 6B5 and 10F7, Are Suitable for Development Into Various Drug Modalities
6B5 and 10F7, two anti-human B7-H3 clones, are preclinical candidates suitable for different modalities of B7-H3-targeted therapies.
- 6B5 is a high affinity, highly B7-H3-selective, fully human antibody with a distinct binding epitope.
- 6B5 binds selectively to B7-H3 positive tumor cells with clean normal tissue staining by IHC, unlike reference antibodies.
- 6B5-AF shows robust ADCC without the hook effect. It demonstrates modest anti-tumor activity in a syngeneic mouse model.
- 10F7 demonstrates superior internalization activity compared with reference antibodies, which is suitable for ADC discovery.
- Both 6B5 and 10F7 have excellent developability. CMC development is underway with cell lines generated.