SITC 2023: *DM005, an EGFR х MET Bispecific Antibody-drug Conjugate With a Novel DNA Topoisomerase I Inhibitor Payload, Showed Robust Anti-tumor Activity in Preclinical Models
• DM005 is a novel bsADC that targets EGFR and MET with a novel DNA topoisomerase I inhibitor payload. EGFR and MET are co-expressed in a broad spectrum of tumor types, including EGFRwt and EGFRmut NSCLC, making them excellent targets for bsADC.
• The unconjugated DM005 bsAb showed enhanced tumor cell binding and internalization activity in EGFR/MET co-expressing tumor cells.
• EGFRxMET bsADCs (DM005 and its prototype DM005-vcMMAE) showed potent and stronger anti-tumor activity in multiple CDX and PDX models than their parental mAb ADCs and benchmark ADCs.
• DM005 inhibited both EGFRwt and EGFRmut NSCLC PDX models.
• Preclinical development of DM005 is ongoing.
Used in the study: Bispecific ADC Platform