Human CD47/PD-L1 bispecific mAb efficacy evaluation
MC38-hPD-L1-hCD47 cells were injected subcutaneously into the B-hPD-L1/hCD47/hSIRPA mice. The treatment was initiated when mean tumor sizes reached approximately 200 mm3.The results indicated that the bispecific antibody showed better efficacy among these antibodies. B-hPD-L1/hCD47/hSIRPA mice model was an effective tool for in vivo hPD-L1/hCD47 antibody efficacy study. (A) Tumor average volume ± SEM, (B) Mice average weight ±SEM.
- Nat Commun. 2017 Feb 6;8:14369. doi: 10.1038/ncomms14369.
- EMBO J. 1992 Nov;11(11):3887-95.
- PNAS July 2, 2013 110 (27) 11103-11108; doi: 10.1073/pnas.1305569110
- Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 April ; 24(2): 225–232. doi:10.1016/j.coi.2012.01.010
- Genes to Cells (2015) 20, 451–463 doi: 10.1111/gtc.12238