Don’t Miss Our Presentation and Booth at BioJapan 2023!
Biocytogen’s Asia-Pacific business development team is pleased to present and exhibit at BioJapan 2023, taking place from October 11-13, 2023 in Yokohama, Japan!
Dr. Jie Xiang, BD Director of the Asia-Pacific region, will be delivering an oral presentation at 15:30-16:30, Wednesday, October 11, entitled “Accelerating Antibody-Based Therapeutics Development: Leveraging Biocytogen’s Innovative RenMice, Proprietary mAb/BsAb/TCR-m/Nanobody/BsADC Assets, and Streamlined Discovery & Evaluation Platform for Over 1000 Targets”. The seminar will introduce key highlights from our two business divisions:
Therapeutic antibody R&D division:
- Fully human antibody mice – RenMice® series – including RenMabTM, RenLite®, RenNano®, RenTCR-mimicTM and other models under development
- Fully human antibody discovery platforms for monoclonal antibody (mAb), bispecific antibody (BsAb), TCR-mimic antibody (TCR-m), nanobody and bispecific ADC (BsADC)
- Milestone progress of Project Integrum – completed 900+ antibody discovery projects and established a library containing 400k – 500k off-the-shelf fully human antibody sequences
- Leading bispecific ADC assets, including EGFR x MUC1 BsADC (BSA01)
- YH003, an agonistic CD40 monoclonal antibody in an ongoing phase II multi-regional clinical trial in unresectable/metastatic ancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) patients
Preclinical models and services division under the sub-brand BioMice:
- Novel animal and cell models for preclinical drug efficacy and safety evaluations, including target humanized mice and immunodeficient B-NDGTM mice
- Preclinical pharmacology services, including disease model establishment, in vivo drug efficacy evaluation, ex vivo receptor occupancy/TILs/cytokines analysis, in vitro pharmacology analysis, PK/PD/Biomarker analysis, pathology and toxicology evaluations
Please also join us at Booth B-74 to learn more about how our antibody assets, antibody/TCR discovery platforms, animal/cell models and pharmacology evaluation services can help you advance your novel drug development.
Our antibody assets and platforms have gained worldwide recognition. We have established 50 therapeutic antibody co-development/out-licensing/transfer agreements; 42 target-nominated RenMice licensing projects have been established worldwide, including several partnerships with multinational pharmaceutical companies (MNCs). In addition, top 10 global pharmaceutical companies and 7 of the top 10 Japanese pharmaceutical companies have worked with BioMice models or services above.
Interested in partnership opportunities? Schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with us today or contact us for questions.