SITC 2023: BSA01, a Bispecific Antibody-drug Conjugate Targeting EGFR and Membrane-bound MUC1-C, Exhibits Anti-tumor Efficacy In Vivo Efficacy Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer Xenografts
- Co-expression of EGFR and MUC1 in multiple solid tumors suggests that simultaneous targeting of EGFR and MUC1 with bsADC has the potential to enhance efficacy and improve safety.
- BSA01 is an EGFR- and MUC1-targeting bsADC derived from the proprietary, RenLite® common light chain, fully human antibody technology.
- BSA01 binding to MUC1-C* remains membrane-bound after cleavage and exhibits excellent affinity and internalization activity.
- The EGFR arm of BSA01 was selected to have reduced binding and internalization capability, designed to reduce the known skin toxicity of EGFR targeting.
- BSA01 demonstrated potent anti-tumor activity in multiple CDX and PDX models, with improved efficacy over parental mAb ADCs and benchmark ADCs in certain models.
Used in the study: Bispecific ADC Platform