YH010 is a potentially first-in-class fully human PD-L1/IL-12 bispecific antibody for the treatment of solid tumors. YH010 simultaneously activates the IL-12 signaling pathway while inhibiting PD-L1 binding to PD-1. YH010 also has the potential to further enhance the specific killing activity of T cells by tethering IL-12R positive T cells with PD-L1 positive tumor cells.
The results of in vivo experiments showed that the safety of YH010 depends on the targeting and binding affinity of the PD-L1 antibody. Lack of binding ability of the PD-L1 antibody will cause a significant weight loss, showing significant side effects. In a humanized PD-L1 MC38 colorectal syngeneic model, the YH010 bispecific antibody demonstrated stronger anti-tumor responses than an anti-PD-L1 antibody.
- Agonistic anti-CD40 IgG2 antibody YH003
- Anti-CTLA-4 IgG1 monoclonal antibody YH001
- Anti-OX40 IgG1 antibody YH002
- Agonistic anti-4-1BB IgG1 antibody YH004
- Anti-Claudin 18.2 antibody YH005
- Anti-PD-1/CD40 bispecific antibody YH008
- CTLA-4/OX40 bispecific antibody YH006
- Anti-RSV antibody YH009
- PD-L1/IL-12 bispecific antibody YH010
- Bifunctional molecule YH011
- Bispecific ADCs YH012, YH013